The wire artist's new tool.
An anodized, aluminum wire jig tool that sits tight and stays put. Designed to handle steel wire up to 16 gauge. Tapped holes (400+) and threaded pegs allow your design to stay put and hold up to the tension created by push-me, pull you designing. Benefits include: easy on your hands, works any type of metal, wipe clean surface - use dry erase maker to draw your design and just wipe clean with a damp cloth, no-mar feet keep work surface scratch free, made in the USA.
Basic Kit: anodized jig bed with no-mar feet, 16-peg variety pack including: 6 - 1/8" pegs; 4 - 1/4" pegs; 4 1/2" pegs; 2 3/4" pegs; information sheet.
FREE STUFF - Download now my "Now That's a Jig! fan deck" a $15.00 value.
- Stepping Stones Cuff
- Crop Circles
- Heart to Heart to Heart
- Rain Chain Vellum Revision Draft 3
- Template: Basic Now Thats a Jig open Bed template
- Template: LifePath Cuff
- Template: Quatrefoil Bracelet
- Fan Deck Cover and Introduction Letter
- Fan Deck Table of Contents
- Findings - Jump Rings
- Findings - Eye Pins
- Findings - Earring Wires
- Findings - Toggle Clasps
- Findings - Ready Cuff
- Findings - Head Pins
- Components - Hoop and Bail
- Components - Inside/Outside Pendant
- Components - Loopy Pear
- Components - Swirl Heart Pendant
- Components - Chatelaine
- Components - Bird with Kinetic Wing
- MototChic WristBelt
- TripleBuckle Finding: Vellum Template
- Twisted Heart by Tracy Bell
- Queen Bees - Drone Bees