The wire artist’s new tool.
An anodized, aluminum wire jig tool that sits tight and stays put. Designed to handle steel wire up to 16 gauge. Tapped holes (400+) and threaded pegs allow your design to stay put and hold up to the tension created by push-me, pull you designing. Benefits include: easy on your hands, works any type of metal, wipe clean surface – use dry erase maker to draw your design and just wipe clean with a damp cloth, no-mar feet keep work surface scratch free, made in the USA.
Basic Kit: anodized jig bed with no-mar feet, 16-peg variety pack including: 6 – 1/8″ pegs; 4 – 1/4″ pegs; 4 1/2″ pegs; 2 3/4″ pegs; information sheet.
FREE STUFF – Download now my “Now That’s a Jig! fan deck” a $15.00 value.
- Rain Chain Vellum Revision Draft 3
- Template: Basic Now Thats a Jig open Bed template
- Template: LifePath Cuff
- Template: Quatrefoil Bracelet
- Fan Deck Cover and Introduction Letter
- Fan Deck Table of Contents
- Findings – Jump Rings
- Findings – Eye Pins
- Findings – Earring Wires
- Findings – Toggle Clasps
- Findings – Ready Cuff
- Findings – Head Pins
- Components – Hoop and Bail
- Components – Inside/Outside Pendant
- Components – Loopy Pear
- Components – Swirl Heart Pendant
- Components – Chatelaine
- Components – Bird with Kinetic Wing
- MototChic WristBelt
- TripleBuckle Finding: Vellum Template
- Twisted Heart by Tracy Bell
- Queen Bees – Drone Bees